DIY Lean To

This weekend a couple of friends helped construct a new lean-to on the side of the house. We did it entirely from scratch, with a raw materials bill of £99.87.

We decided it would have 3 supports where it would attach to the wall, and have a clear PVC roof. Robin insisted we even plan it on paper.

We made a full size prototype support from some scrap wood.

Then got busy with the real deal. Gregor’s DeWalt saw was magnificent.

 

Assembled on the lawn:

Popped on the house:

And finally, with the roof in place.

I’m really pleased with the result!

No comments yet

Leave a reply