- 2993cc I6 twin turbo engine: 286bhp, 580Nm
- 6 gears (auto with tiptronic)
- Rear wheel drive
- Registered: December 2006 (56 reg)
- Metallic silver paint
- HPI clear
- Dual zone climate controlled air conditioning (blows ice cold)
- Widescreen display with iDrive
- Integral satellite navigation
- Integral bluetooth hands free for mobile phone
- Electric windows (all four)
- Automatic bi-xenon headlamps
- Headlamp auto-levelling with washers
- Heated seats
- Electric heated wing mirrors
- Dual open tailgate, load cover and luggage net
- On board computer (OBC)
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
- Auto-dip rear view mirror
- ISO-fix child seat points
- 87,000 miles
- Completely rust free!
- Everything works as it should
- Two previous owners
- Full service history
- MOT until October 2017
Maintenance during my ownership:
- 19/11/2016 – NS xenon ballast replaced
- 18/10/2016 – alternator replaced
- 18/10/2016 – gearbox oil, filter, sump pan and gasket replaced
- 03/10/2016 – both side repeaters replaced
- 03/10/2016 – full service at Fields BMW
- 24/09/2016 – ABS / DSC unit replaced
- 06/08/2016 – front calipers refurbished, new discs and pads
- 16/04/2016 – front hubs and bearings replaced
- 16/04/2016 – front discs and pads replaced
- 06/10/2015 – full service at Fields BMW
- 14/03/2015 – OS xenon ballast replaced
- 09/10/2014 – full service at Fields BMW
- 09/10/2014 – brake fluid changed
- 12/04/2014 – read pads replaced
- 01/10/2013 – windscreen replaced
- 30/07/2013 – FNS headlamp replaced due to defect
- 28/06/2013 – small turbo replaced (again) and oil change at Vines BMW
- 18/06/2013 – small turbo replaced at Vines BMW
- 18/06/2013 – LCM (light control module) replaced
- 08/06/2013 – FOS tyre replaced due to defect
Why are you selling?
I’m not really. I do however like to keep a careful log of the condition and the work I do on a car, so creating and maintaining the ‘for sale’ advert from the time I purchase a car makes this easy.
I’ve seen other 335ds for sale for less. Why should I buy yours?
This car is in A1 condition. I’ve looked after the car, anything that’s not right is fixed / replaced straight away. It’s kept in the garage to protect it from the elements, and offers a level of specification, comfort and appearance rarely found among other examples.
What’s the fuel economy like?
In a word: marvellous! Yet there’s still a lot of performance available. Clearly if you drive it hard around town, it’ll only return around 30 miles to the gallon. However on a run it returns over 40 MPG. I’ve not reset the fuel computer (which is quite accurate – I’ve checked it!) for a few months, and my average consumption over that period is 34MPG.
I’ve got some more questions…
No problem. You can email me at any time. I’m more than willing to take specific photos of requested features.
It sounds great. Can I come and see it?
Of course. The car is at my house in Woking, Surrey, and can be viewed most weekends and evenings. However, don’t expect a test drive unless you can prove you’ve got comprehensive cover.
Will you take an offer?
Near offers will be considered, but I think that a viewing will prove that the asking price is good value!