2006 BMW E91 335d Sport Touring
- 2993cc I6 twin turbo engine: 286bhp, 580Nm
- 6 gears (auto with tiptronic)
- Rear wheel drive
- Registered: December 2006 (56 reg)
- Metallic silver paint
- HPI clear
- 116,000 miles
- MOT until October 2023
- Dual zone climate controlled air conditioning (blows ice cold)
- Widescreen display with iDrive
- Integral satellite navigation
- Integral Bluetooth hands free for mobile phone
- Electric windows (all four)
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Automatic bi-xenon headlamps
- Headlamp auto-levelling with washers
- Heated front seats
- Electric heated wing mirrors
- Dual open tailgate, load cover and luggage net
- On board computer (OBC)
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
- Auto-dip rear view mirror
- ISO-fix child seat points
Maintenance During My Ownership
- 14/12/2022 – Glow plug controller and inlet manifold gaskets replaced at Fields BMW
- 04/10/2022 – Service at Fields BMW
- 25/07/2022 – Brake pipes replaced at Fields BMW
- 22/07/2022 – Front bumper resprayed at Wheel Approved
- 05/10/2021 – Service at Fields BMW
- 14/08/2021 – Battery replaced (Bosch S4) and registered to vehicle
- 14/10/2020 – Rocker cover gasket and inlet manifold gaskets replaced
- 14/10/2020 – All 6 glow plugs replaced
- 03/10/2020 – Headlamp washer pump and both washer piston/nozzles replaced
- 29/09/2020 – Full service at Fields BMW
- 19/01/2020 – Front and rear washer pumps and filters replaced
- 26/09/2019 – Cabin micro-filter replaced
- 26/09/2019 – Full service at Fields BMW
- 20/10/2018 – Cabin micro-filter replaced
- 15/09/2018 – Oil service
- 15/09/2018 – Rear shock and springs replaced
- 03/02/2018 – Battery replaced (Bosch S3) and registered to vehicle
- 27/09/2017 – Full service at Fields BMW
- 24/08/2017 – Rear discs and pads replaced
- 07/07/2017 – All brake hoses replaced with braided items. Both front DSC pump to wheel arch steel brake pipes replaced. Both rear axle short steel brake pipes replaced. DSC pump to rear O/S steel brake pipe replaced. All brake fluid replaced with Dot 5.1.
- 21/04/2017 – Final drive refurbished by Birds Auto
- 19/11/2016 – NS xenon ballast replaced
- 18/10/2016 – Alternator replaced
- 18/10/2016 – Gearbox oil, filter, sump pan and gasket replaced
- 03/10/2016 – Both side repeaters replaced
- 03/10/2016 – Full service at Fields BMW
- 24/09/2016 – ABS / DSC unit replaced
- 06/08/2016 – Front callipers refurbished, new discs and pads
- 16/04/2016 – Front hubs and bearings replaced
- 16/04/2016 – front discs and pads replaced
- 06/10/2015 – Full service at Fields BMW
- 14/03/2015 – OS xenon ballast replaced
- 09/10/2014 – Full service at Fields BMW
- 09/10/2014 – Brake fluid changed
- 12/04/2014 – Read pads replaced
- 01/10/2013 – Windscreen replaced
- 30/07/2013 – FNS headlamp replaced due to defect
- 28/06/2013 – Small turbo replaced (again) and oil change at Vines BMW
- 18/06/2013 – Small turbo replaced at Vines BMW
- 18/06/2013 – LCM (light control module) replaced
Why are you selling?
We’ve got two other cars, one of which is a very similar 330d. This car will probably be replaced with an electric hatchback in due course.
I’ve seen other 335ds for sale for less. Why should I buy yours?
This car is in good condition. I’ve looked after the car, anything that’s not right is fixed / replaced straight away. It offers a level of specification, comfort and appearance rarely found among other examples.
What’s the fuel economy like?
In a word: marvellous! Yet there’s still a lot of performance available. Clearly if you drive it hard around town, it’ll only return around 30 miles to the gallon. However on a run it returns over 40 MPG. I’ve not reset the fuel computer (which is quite accurate – I’ve checked it!) for a few months, and my average consumption over that period is 34MPG.
I’ve got some more questions…
No problem. You can email me at any time. I’m more than willing to take specific photos of requested features.
It sounds great. Can I come and see it?
Of course. The car is at my house in Woking, Surrey, and can be viewed most weekends and evenings. However, don’t expect a test drive unless you can prove you’ve got comprehensive cover.
Will you take an offer?
Near offers will be considered, but I think that a viewing will prove that the asking price is good value!